Routine pool inspections from the CDC resulted in a high percentage (12.1%) of immediate closures because of serious code violations.
The ProblemIt’s all about identifying and mitigating risks.
Did You Know? There are many ways for your pool to fall out of compliance.
- Every year, there are nearly 5,200 emergency room visits due to injuries from pool chemicals.
- A recent study shows that 11.8% (1 out of 8) of public pool and 15.1% (1 out of 7) of public spa inspections resulted in immediate closure because of at least one serious violation.
- An average of 27.5% of Commercial Spas fail the proper pH inspection?
- Up to 78.9% (4 of 5) of routine aquatic venue inspections identified at least one violation
- Annually in the U.S., approximately 200,000 individuals seek emergency care for injuries associated with swimming pools, and nearly 700 experience fatal drowning.
- Samples of public pool water found 58% (93 of out 161) contained E. coli, an indicator of contamination by feces.
Why take the risk?There is a solution.
Pool management doesn’t have to be hard. Give BPS a call.